There are three steps to walking worthy as the Lord’s ambassador. They are found in Ephesians 4:21-24.
1) Put off the old man. (Eph 4:22)
2) Be renewed in the spirit of your mind. (Eph 4:23)
3) Put on the new man. (Eph 4:24)
Paul repeats these instructions in most of his epistles.
In Romans he describes the three steps of a worthy walk this way:
1) Reckon your old man dead (Rom 6:11)
2) Yield yourselves to God…under grace (Rom 6:13)
3) Become servants of righteousness (Rom 6:18)
If you don’t know how to walk worthy of your vocation by the grace of God (not the law), then study Paul’s epistles.
There is more to grace than salvation. There is the worthy walk.
In Paul’s epistles alone we find the walk of the church.
“Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.” – 1 Thess 4:1
For His glory,
Justin “three steps at a time” Johnson