– The Bible is the word of God without error, inspired, and preserved by God.
– The triune God: One God exists in three distinct persons. These three are one, each possessing all the attributes of God.
– The full deity of Jesus Christ born fully man of a virgin at the same time fully God manifest in the flesh.
– The substitutionary atonement of Christ for salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
– The literal resurrection of Christ to offer salvation and eternal life to all who believe.
– The return of Christ bodily to judge, reign, and rule in heaven and earth
We preach the Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery. This mystery reveals the cross of Christ as our glory, Christ as our living Head, and believers today as members of a new creature called the Body of Christ.
We study the Bible according to Mid-Acts Pauline Dispensational Right-Division. We find the gospel, nature, walk, and ministry of the church today in the writings of the apostle Paul, through whom Christ revealed our instructions. All scripture is profitable for us, but not every instruction in scripture is for our participation.
In this dispensation of God’s grace we are not under the law. Salvation is by grace. Our walk is by grace. Our service is by grace.
We affirm the King James Bible as God’s perfectly preserved words in the English language.
We hold to the family relationship as a reflection of God and the church: man as the responsible head, woman as the sanctified body, children raised in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
We pursue purity in ministry and not syncretism with the culture. We abstain from secular and unbiblical traditions.
We practice the Biblical pattern of admonishing, warning, and correcting false doctrine in order to strengthen and edify one another in love. We separate from ministries that perpetuate error.
We hear God speaking to us today through the Bible rightly divided, and not through circumstances, feelings, emotions, or anointed prophetic utterance.
We know the power of God to effect beneficial spiritual change from the ministry of His inspired words, not man-made programs, mystical methods, or modern psychiatry.
We do not collect tithes, play with your emotions, pretend church, or suffer religious tradition.
We are saved from sin and death when we trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross and his bodily resurrection. His sinless blood pays for our sins, earns forgiveness, and gives us eternal life.
Salvation is not a product of:
Salvation is free to the ungodly who will put their faith in the death, blood, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for their sins (Romans 4:5; Romans 4:24-25; 1 Cor 15:1-4).